Hey folks, happy Tuesday! I hope your week is cruising along splendidly! Not a lot of news today, sadly, but sometimes it’s nice to have a break after yesterday’s onslaught. ;) Let’s get to it…
- Rogue System – A new update on Kickstater brings with it a new video taking us on a “planetary tour”. The post itself has more info about planetary bodies in the game as well. I’ll embed the video below.
- Starflight II – The always-wonderful CRPG Addict has a further look into some of his encounters with newer species in the game. Totally brings back memories.
- Star Citizen – There’s new concept art of a UEE Marine, as well as a news update on the CenterMass Weapons Store.
- EVE Online – According to Polygon, CCP is planning to have future versions of the game’s launcher revamped with BitTorrent technology, which could be a huge usability boon. The Mittani has an article on balancing frigates and the Naglfar.
- AI War – There’s a new patch entitled, “Darkened Sky, Altered Starship” which gives a balance revamp on the Dark Spire race and adds The Advanced Starship Constructor.
- StarStrategy – Finally, there’s a slew of updates here on showing off many screenshots, as well as an update on proposed ship class names.
And that’s it! Have a great day folks!!