It’s amazing what you’ll find in bundles sometimes. A little while back, Groupees ran their Build a Greenlight 23 bundle, and as a fan of their bundles, I immediately pre-ordered it before I even knew what was in it (I’m weak, sue me). Imagine my delight when one of the products in the bundle was a space game (love those) roguelike (love those!) turn-based (love those too) action adventure game! Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant is a game wherein you’re in command of a initially weak exploration ship that is helping your people find a new home world. Unfortunately, you find yourself in a hostile part of the galaxy, and have to maneuver, loot and fight your way through enemies, along with strategically running away quite a bit (which I have no problem with). The developers liken this game to Chess, and they’re not entirely wrong, so watch as I trundle through the game a bit, having a great time the whole way. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.