A little while back, after our look back at Star Trek games, Denny Atkin put us in touch with the folks at Gambit Realm, who are making a fully-rendered digital version of the original series, Constitution-class U.S.S. Enterprise. Shortly thereafter Denny, Jim and I were accepted into the beta, and we’ve been chit chatting with the devs ever since. Since they’ll be coming onto the podcast soon, I thought it’d be fun to take you through this lovingly recreated version of the iconic ship for a bit of a walkabout. I hope you enjoy it. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!