Welcome to 1995’s Star Rangers, by Interactive Magic y’all! This game was Interactive Magic’s first game in their long line of…let’s say interesting releases. This game is basically a Star Raiders clone, wherein you’re tasked, as a Star Rangers on the frontier of space, with protecting your specific sectors. This involves using your map to jump from one hotspot to another in order to take down enemies before they do your forces harm. In this entry, we’ll go through two missions, the first being a simple patrol. The second involved protecting freighters with medical supplies on board, of which none got a scratch. I wonder if I can up the difficulty….
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!