Welcome back to Endless Sky my friends! In this episode, I finally pay off my debt, and do enough missions to be able to afford the heavy shuttle, which is awesome. This game is really a lot of fun, and tense as I almost died quite a few times. I am just really enjoying the relaxed nature of this game, at least in the way I’m playing it. It’s really fun just doing missions, as that’s how I’d imagine I’d run my own independent spaceship business. ;)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!