Welcome, my friends, to Below Kryll, a new community-driven platformer that I am just totally in love with. While I typically prefer games like this with procedural content, the trick here is that many of the hundreds of adventures in the game are crafted by users. I’ve only got maybe 4-5 hours in, but so far I’ve saved villages, listened to music, been a sneaky ninja, rescued people from an evil people cleaners and much more. The variety here is staggering, as is the creativity, and the controls feel so damned solid, and the engine so lovely, that I can see myself playing this one for a very long time. I just wanted to share how awesome it is with y’all. You can even try a web browser version to get a feel for how it plays, and you totally should, as it’s really just an amazingly fun game. Check it out, and thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!