Welcome to the first entry in my VoidExpanse let’s play series. VoidExpanse is a space-based ARPG with procedural universe generation, single and multiplayer, non-linear plot paths, various factions to befriend or annoy and much more. I’ve been enjoying the beta of this game for a while now, and am thrilled to dive into the released version of the game proper and take it for a spin. In this video, we’ll be introduced to the basic concepts of the game as it takes us through them in a simple, quick tutorial style, and we’ll also engage in some combat, some mining and more. Thanks for watching, and enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!