Welcome to the first entry in my VoidExpanse let’s play series. VoidExpanse is a space-based ARPG with procedural universe generation, single and multiplayer, non-linear plot paths, various factions to befriend or annoy and much more. I’ve been enjoying the beta of this game for a while now, and am thrilled to dive into the released version of the game proper and take it for a spin. In this video, we’ll be introduced to the basic concepts of the game as it takes us through them in a simple, quick tutorial style, and we’ll also engage in some combat, some mining and more. Thanks for watching, and enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!