Welcome to April, 2015’s game of the month, Star Trek: Klingon Academy! This is a favorite game of mine as it’s one of the finest capital ship sims you’ll find this side of Rules of Engagement. This game was made by the same folks who made the first Starfleet Command game, so they know their stuff. In this game, you take on the role of Torlek, a new recruit in the academy, shortly after a civil war in the Empire. This game takes place a couple of years before Star Trek IV, so you meet both General Chang and at-the-time Chief of Staff Gorkon. In this first video, I go both through the tutorial scenarios as well as the first academy scenario, depicting a simulated war with the Federation. This is also the first time I’m playing the game with Force Feedback, which adds an extra challenge. ;) I hope you enjoy this first video, and I thank you for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Podcast #252 - Starfighter: Infinity 06/19/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week, we'll be talking to the developer of the fantastic space MMO, Starfighter: Infinity.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.