Welcome to this fifth entry of my Let’s Play through Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy! In this entry, I am only able to take on one mission, and what a mission it is. In Portside Defensive, I have to defend our starbase from a massive amount of incoming alien enemies, and it really feels like it becomes a dance as I have to coordinate energy usage, firing arcs, differing planes to avoid ramming and friendly fire and so much more. This game was really a tough one, and I felt like I barely made it. It was exhausting, it was tense, and it was awesome, even though I lost yet ANOTHER Swordfight fighter. God dammit. Even with that setback, I still had a wonderful time slugging it out with loads of enemies, and felt that the battle, while difficult, was satisfyingly hard won. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.