Welcome to this fifth entry of my Let’s Play through Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy! In this entry, I am only able to take on one mission, and what a mission it is. In Portside Defensive, I have to defend our starbase from a massive amount of incoming alien enemies, and it really feels like it becomes a dance as I have to coordinate energy usage, firing arcs, differing planes to avoid ramming and friendly fire and so much more. This game was really a tough one, and I felt like I barely made it. It was exhausting, it was tense, and it was awesome, even though I lost yet ANOTHER Swordfight fighter. God dammit. Even with that setback, I still had a wonderful time slugging it out with loads of enemies, and felt that the battle, while difficult, was satisfyingly hard won. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.