Welcome back to Master of Orion my friends! In this entry, I start playing the espionage game because I am sick and freaking tiiihiiihiiiiiired of the Silicoids disrupting my shit with their spies. Not only do I find around half a dozen of their spies, but I kill them ALL. Why? Because fuck ’em, that’s why. We also meet the final race in the game, the Humans (not to be confused with the Terrans), and once that happens, a galactic council is formed, but because no one can choose a leader, nothing really happens. I’m still kinda stuck in two systems, but I hope to change that soon.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Critical Mass 01/15/2018 – 01/19/2018 This week, we'll look at the classic 90s top down tactical space game, Critical Mass!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Privateer 01/22/2018 – 02/02/2018 I realized recently I'd never recorded a Wing Commander game, so why not start with the best one? This game is seminal enough, and important enough, that it's getting some extra time. ;)
- Podcast #233 - Can You Go Home Again? 01/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:00 AM For this episode, we'll revisit three games we played when we were twenty, and see if they still hold up today.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Board Game Night! 01/25/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Every fourth Thursday of the month, we'll play a board game!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 01/28/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This quarter, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!