Welcome back to Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy! In this entry, I enter a new chapter in which I have to defend a shipyard from oncoming alien attacks, which begin to get crazy because they add some new ships to the mix such as the Disruptor, which disrupts your energy output if you get too close, and the Guardian, which fires long-range missiles. EEEP! Thankfully I have some new hardware of my own, a destroyer, which when properly defended can be pretty bad-ass. Between the destroyer and the frigate, I have to alter my tactics since they’re more effective with broadsides than with frontal assaults, which is what the corvette excels at (and I kinda love corvettes). While I do inflict heavy losses, I lose a Swordfish raider along the way, which is REALLY sad because each ship is precious to me. These fights are getting more brutal, as it feels like the gloves are really coming of and I LOVE IT. Thanks for watching, my friends, and stay tuned for more tomorrow!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!