Welcome back to Stellaris my friends! In this entry, I take my small military fleet and survey some of the enemies surrounding our territory. I then find out that we’re clearly not ready to deal with them, so I send the fleet back home to build up as I get the resources. My science ship also finds a few dormant ships for us to take over, which helps this goal. In the meantime, my science ship has been busy as heck surveying systems and running away from bad guys, while I’m working to make our neighbors hate us just a little less, and I think I’m slowly succeeding. I’ve also upped my energy production and have almost completed a survey asked of us by the government, so all in all, an eventful session! Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!