In my last video looking at Distant Worlds – Universe, I dove right into a new game in order to try and show the newest stuff coming from the Universe expansion/compilation. While this was geared toward folks who’ve already played the previous installments, it likely left new players running for the hills (sorry about that)! Therefore, in this video, I take a step back and start at the beginning, going through the steps of setting up a new game and showing off the “one spaceship method” I used when learning the game on my own (after doing the tutorials and reading the awesome manual, of course). This video narrows the focus and will hopefully show players who’ve not yet experienced the joy that it Distant Worlds that the game doesn’t have to be so overwhelming if one doesn’t want it to be. I hope you enjoy the video, and please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for watching! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.