In my last video looking at Distant Worlds – Universe, I dove right into a new game in order to try and show the newest stuff coming from the Universe expansion/compilation. While this was geared toward folks who’ve already played the previous installments, it likely left new players running for the hills (sorry about that)! Therefore, in this video, I take a step back and start at the beginning, going through the steps of setting up a new game and showing off the “one spaceship method” I used when learning the game on my own (after doing the tutorials and reading the awesome manual, of course). This video narrows the focus and will hopefully show players who’ve not yet experienced the joy that it Distant Worlds that the game doesn’t have to be so overwhelming if one doesn’t want it to be. I hope you enjoy the video, and please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for watching! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.