Welcome to a new let’s play series covering the recently released space station building, action and adventure space game The Spatials. While I did a short one-off video review a little while back, I enjoyed my time with the game enough to want to go deeper and do a full let’s play series. In this first video, I begin to lay the foundation of my station along with going on some away missions to get more resources and research points. I had a great time with this first installment, and am really excited to see how big my station can get with more resources and away missions. :) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Privateer 01/22/2018 – 02/02/2018 I realized recently I'd never recorded a Wing Commander game, so why not start with the best one? This game is seminal enough, and important enough, that it's getting some extra time. ;)
- Podcast #233 - Can You Go Home Again? 01/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:00 AM For this episode, we'll revisit three games we played when we were twenty, and see if they still hold up today.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Board Game Night! 01/25/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Every fourth Thursday of the month, we'll play a board game!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 01/28/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This quarter, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Podcast #234 - Unique 4X Games 01/30/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM For this episode, we'll talk about unique 4X games (such as the recently-covered Warpath games) and what other 4X games could be doing to make them stand out more.