Welcome back to Starshatter my friends! In this installment, newly confident after reading the manual and completing all the tutorial missions, I jump back into the first phase of the overall dynamic campaign, Operation Highland. As I’ve already been transferred to an attack squadron, many of the missions here involve taking out minefields, attacking ground defenses along with a smattering of patrol missions. Regardless of this, I find that the game is still very challenging, and am lucky to actually land my ship back at base at the end of a mission. More often than not I get shot down along the way. I hope to change that as I learn the game and hopefully improve my performance, but until then, I’ll keep sliding by, losing ships and somehow not dying. ;) Eventually I have a feeling the campaign will end because we’ve run out of fighters and bombers. ;) Regardless, I’m gonna keep plugging away until then, so please enjoy this installment, and thank you for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.