Welcome back to Starshatter my friends! In this installment, newly confident after reading the manual and completing all the tutorial missions, I jump back into the first phase of the overall dynamic campaign, Operation Highland. As I’ve already been transferred to an attack squadron, many of the missions here involve taking out minefields, attacking ground defenses along with a smattering of patrol missions. Regardless of this, I find that the game is still very challenging, and am lucky to actually land my ship back at base at the end of a mission. More often than not I get shot down along the way. I hope to change that as I learn the game and hopefully improve my performance, but until then, I’ll keep sliding by, losing ships and somehow not dying. ;) Eventually I have a feeling the campaign will end because we’ve run out of fighters and bombers. ;) Regardless, I’m gonna keep plugging away until then, so please enjoy this installment, and thank you for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!