After streaming a game I loved the other day on Twitch — Enemy Starfighter, of course — I decided to stream a game I hate, Privateer 2: The Darkening. I originally got this game thinking it was an actual sequel to the much beloved Wing Commander: Privateer. I was then crushed by how bad the game was, and unsurprised to find out that it wasn’t even originally intedned to be a Privateer game at all, but the name was slapped onto it later in production. This game just…ugh…so much wrong, yet I felt it would be entertaining to watch me play a game I hate, so here ya go. ;)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.