I’ve been getting asked about Rebel Galaxy more and more these days. While I did a preview (which is only on YouTube for some silly reason) a while back, and we had the developers on our podcast, the game has had numerous updates since then, so I thought I’d dive back in. Since I had to start at the beginning, that seemed like a great place to get a feel for what’s been improved and changed. Right from the outset, the game looks better and plays a bit more fluidly than it did in the previous iterations I played. Combat is still fun as hell, and the universe seems to have more going on than last time as well, if the map is any indication. Overall, this naval-like space combat and adventure game is coming along very nicely, and I can’t wait to see how it improves and matures even further. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Podcast #252 - Starfighter: Infinity 06/19/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week, we'll be talking to the developer of the fantastic space MMO, Starfighter: Infinity.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.