Welcome back to Star Crusader my friends! In this entry, I get through two more missions. The first, I’m told to either capture or destroy a cruiser with our comrade on it. It takes a couple of attempts, but since the Tancreds don’t surrender, die they must, which really pisses Roman (me) off, as it should. Our next mission is to go behind enemy lines and cause as much disruption as possible. While I somehow — and I have no idea how — survive, it’s a bloody battle. I have no idea where this is going, but I am not sure I like it.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!