Welcome back to Star Crusader my friends! In this entry, I get through two more missions. The first, I’m told to either capture or destroy a cruiser with our comrade on it. It takes a couple of attempts, but since the Tancreds don’t surrender, die they must, which really pisses Roman (me) off, as it should. Our next mission is to go behind enemy lines and cause as much disruption as possible. While I somehow — and I have no idea how — survive, it’s a bloody battle. I have no idea where this is going, but I am not sure I like it.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.