Welcome to the first episode of a new let’s play series covering Star Ruler 2. Star Ruler 2, if you’re unaware, is an ambitious 4X from the folks at Blind Mind Studios, and has several concepts not found in other 4X games, such as a complete lack of colony ships, leveling up planets and a fascinating card-based diplomacy system. In this first installment, we go through the basics of setting up a new game, choosing a race, planet leveling and colonization, interface fun stuff (I love the UI, LOVE IT) and engage in a little combat. I had a fantastic time in this first installment, and I can’t wait to dive in for more. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!