Welcome to the first episode of a new let’s play series covering Star Ruler 2. Star Ruler 2, if you’re unaware, is an ambitious 4X from the folks at Blind Mind Studios, and has several concepts not found in other 4X games, such as a complete lack of colony ships, leveling up planets and a fascinating card-based diplomacy system. In this first installment, we go through the basics of setting up a new game, choosing a race, planet leveling and colonization, interface fun stuff (I love the UI, LOVE IT) and engage in a little combat. I had a fantastic time in this first installment, and I can’t wait to dive in for more. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!