Welcome to the first entry in my let’s play series covering Kerbal Space Program. As I’m terrible at building spaceships, I’ve kinda been avoiding KSP because for the longest time, there wasn’t much else to do, but now that it’s reached its 1.0 release, I’m diving into the relatively newish campaign mode. The campaign mode is not just about building spaceships, but managing a space program by completing missions that grant you more parts, more money and more reputation. In this entry, I work toward completing some of the initial missions in order to unlock some more parts so I can then build better rockets. Having some focus really helps me, so I can’t wait to play more. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Podcast #252 - Starfighter: Infinity 06/19/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week, we'll be talking to the developer of the fantastic space MMO, Starfighter: Infinity.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.