A new month, a new game! May, 2015’s game of the month is Arcen’s long-running and intense RTS game, AI War: Fleet Command. I’ve tried to tackle this game before, and it is just a swelling pool of anxiety whenever I played this game. AI War is a very intense game that has quite a bit of elements to juggle, so use this first installment to take myself (and you guys) through the game’s several tutorials. Even after playing these tutorials, I felt a bit overwhelmed as to all the things going on. I’ll admit, this is a very intimidating game, but I want to conquer my feelings and dive into this impressive game, so watch me as I flail about, and I hope you enjoy the show.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!