Welcome back to a new entry covering Galactic Inheritors my friends! In this entry, we reach the limits of the systems we’re able to colonize without fighting anyone else, meaning the first two Xs of the 4X genre, eXplore and eXpand, are finished and now it’s onto eXploit and, if need be, eXterminate. I’m more of a peaceful sort of chap, so I continue the positive media campaigns for my neighbors, the Xylenths, along with my new neighbors, the Melowars (space kitties!). Since the kitty cats don’t seem too keen on me, I spend the resources I would otherwise spend on exploring and colonizing rather on more military ships to protect front-line systems in the event of war. Are things heating up, or am I just being paranoid. Watch and find out, and thank you for watching! ;)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- One-Off Week 07/23/2018 – 07/27/2018 Friends, while I love doing a singular game each week, it's left me with little time and energy to cover all the smaller releases and pre-release games I need to cover. So this week will be all one-off videos, rather than one game of the week. This event has a Google Hangouts video call. Join:…
- Release: War Tech Fighters 07/25/2018 War Tech Fighters comes out of early access today!
- Podcast #255 - The Ease of Consuming Media 07/24/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM We'll be discussing how the ease of consuming media might be making media worse.
- LAN Party Thursdays - EDF!! 07/26/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Every fourth Thursday of the month, we'll be playing EDF 4.1
- Week Off 07/30/2018 – 08/03/2018 Friends, it's my anniversary week, so no podcast or LAN party this week. Enjoy the silence! ;)