Welcome back to a new entry covering Galactic Inheritors my friends! In this entry, we reach the limits of the systems we’re able to colonize without fighting anyone else, meaning the first two Xs of the 4X genre, eXplore and eXpand, are finished and now it’s onto eXploit and, if need be, eXterminate. I’m more of a peaceful sort of chap, so I continue the positive media campaigns for my neighbors, the Xylenths, along with my new neighbors, the Melowars (space kitties!). Since the kitty cats don’t seem too keen on me, I spend the resources I would otherwise spend on exploring and colonizing rather on more military ships to protect front-line systems in the event of war. Are things heating up, or am I just being paranoid. Watch and find out, and thank you for watching! ;)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.