Welcome back to Galactic Inheritors my friends! In this entry, our race, the Cawlars, colonized four more planets, began researching destroyers, tried to keep positive relations with our Xylenth neighbors to the north and build enough military ships to upgrade one of our military industrial companies. While the military industrial complex seems a bit weird at first, I kinda liked how it separated out military and civilian construction, I just wish there was more variety between the three companies, like “this one is good at bombing” and “this one is good at speed” and so on. You can kinda do that yourself with the upgrade trees, but still, I’d like some more inherent variety. That said, we’re still in the first two Xs of the 4X genre, so hopefully we’ll keep that going a while longer, as they’re my favorite. Thanks for watching! :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.