Welcome back to Galactic Civilizations III my friends! In this entry, the war with the Yor Singularity and the Iridium Corporation continues, and I try desperately to build up my military in order to protect my borders. Not even to fight BACK really, just to protect what I already have. Unfortunately, the superior numbers of the AI (which interestingly used mostly one ship type for all of their fleets) whittled away at my military “might” until there wasn’t much left. Therefore, please join me and wince as the Badasses get slapped down bit by bit. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!