Welcome back to Distant Worlds: Universe my friends! In this installment, I kinda reacquaint myself with the game after something of a break, and find myself at what feels like the cusp of a larger war between myself, rival empires and pirates alike. A lot of things are in motion, my friends, to both protect my existing assets and expand to find new ones. This time, I put EVERYTHING on suggest, which makes the game, for me, more exciting than ever because I feel even more connected to it. We also find a lot of ruins, get into some big fights and begin to get a sense of who our real friends and enemies are. It’s an exciting time, and I hope it makes for an exciting video! ;) Thanks for watching. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!