Welcome back to Distant Worlds: Universe my friends! In this installment, I kinda reacquaint myself with the game after something of a break, and find myself at what feels like the cusp of a larger war between myself, rival empires and pirates alike. A lot of things are in motion, my friends, to both protect my existing assets and expand to find new ones. This time, I put EVERYTHING on suggest, which makes the game, for me, more exciting than ever because I feel even more connected to it. We also find a lot of ruins, get into some big fights and begin to get a sense of who our real friends and enemies are. It’s an exciting time, and I hope it makes for an exciting video! ;) Thanks for watching. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!