Welcome back to Klingon Academy my friends! In this installment, General Chang has seen my prowess in battle and have seen fit to grant me command of a small squadron! I therefore now have command of two Birds of Prey along side me to help me help keep the Federation on their toes. In this installment, I go through two missions, “3: Cry Havok” and “4: Dogs of War”, which present a wide variety of challenges. This includes knowing one’s limitations, knowing when to attack those who can’t fight back (or not) and so on. On a technical note, I’m not entirely sure what’s going on with the sound here (for this game, I have to use Nvidia Shadowplay rather than the usual Open Broadcaster Software), but I’ll fiddle with it so hopefully it sounds better next time. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Podcast #252 - Starfighter: Infinity 06/19/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week, we'll be talking to the developer of the fantastic space MMO, Starfighter: Infinity.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.