Welcome to a new Let’s Play series my friends! Enough folks asked me to play this superb game from 1993 that I couldn’t rightly refuse ’em could I? :) Nomad (or Project Nomad overseas) is a space adventure, exploration and combat game that has you as a lone human helping the universe against an evil robotic foe. The gameplay, to me, is a ton of fun, and it really scratches that Starflight-style itch. In this video, I do some missions, some trade, and some combat to get a feel for how the universe around me works. I hope you enjoy the video, and thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.