Welcome back to Distant Star my friends! In this installment, I crawl my way through a new sector, meeting resistance along the way while scrounging for supplies. You use a unit of supply each jump, and if you run out, bad stuff happens, so that was my top priority. Interestingly enough, there weren’t as many enemy ships to run into this time out, which made my job a bit easier, but not too much, as I still have to covet and protect each individual ship as I went. I just wish this game had a “move in this direction but randomly” so I didn’t have to micromanage their movement, but beyond that I’m still having a great time despite the anxiety because OMG CAN’T LOSE ANY SHIPS. ;) Thanks for watching folks!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!