Welcome back to Starflight – The Lost Colony my friends! In this final entry, I begin to spread my wings a little bit and explore more of the surrounding systems…and then my terrain vehicle gets destroyed by some transparent cube thing. Like, one-shotted, done. SO annoying, because those aren’t cheap. I like how your crew isn’t automatically killed when that happens, because my crew are important. Overall, my friends, if you’ve never played a Starflight game before, this is the one to start with. It has a fine tutorial, and it really hits all the same notes as the original in terms of exploration, mining and discovery, which are my favorite parts of the game! Oh yeah, it’s also free! Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.