Welcome back to Cosmonautica my friends! In this entry I unlock some more secrets of the game, but find myself not caring too much. Maybe it’s because I’m tired (I doubt it, but it’s possible), but I’m really not feeling connected to this game. Stuff happens, and I feel very meh. It’s not to say it’s bad, just…not great…I mean, the journey is supposed to be the fun part, right? Well in this game, it’s kiiiinda the least fun part. There are large stretches where you basically…don’t do anything. I mean you can watch your crew go about their business and affect bits of change here and there during the journey but it just feels so…empty. It’s a shame, because there was much potential here, it just seems a bit wasted. Thanks for watching this series folks.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!