Welcome back to this final entry in my RymdResa series, my friends! In this entry, I get lucky and find a few large caches of resources in order to build up my home planet, which unlocks chapter three and a permanent ship of which I can choose only one. I’m not sure if I got through that chapter super quickly or what, but I feel like I really lucked out in that regard. Not that I want the game to go by quickly, but you know what I mean. What awaits me in the next chapter, I wonder, and why can I only pick one ship? This is stuff we’ll just have to find out on our own. ;) Overall, this is a really great game that is both tense and relaxing, beautiful and dangerous, and lots of fun. I really enjoyed my time with it, and will continue to play it likely long after this entry. Thanks so much for watching this series, and please pick up this game, for it’s very different and very awesome. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!