Welcome back to this final entry in my RymdResa series, my friends! In this entry, I get lucky and find a few large caches of resources in order to build up my home planet, which unlocks chapter three and a permanent ship of which I can choose only one. I’m not sure if I got through that chapter super quickly or what, but I feel like I really lucked out in that regard. Not that I want the game to go by quickly, but you know what I mean. What awaits me in the next chapter, I wonder, and why can I only pick one ship? This is stuff we’ll just have to find out on our own. ;) Overall, this is a really great game that is both tense and relaxing, beautiful and dangerous, and lots of fun. I really enjoyed my time with it, and will continue to play it likely long after this entry. Thanks so much for watching this series, and please pick up this game, for it’s very different and very awesome. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.