In this final entry of Ascendancy, war war WAR! Man with this antagonizer patch, the races in this game just loooooove to declare war, and then do little about it. I lost a couple of new, undefended colonies, but all of my other colonies had multiple orbital shields and missile batteries, so they left those alone. This is a really fun game. It can be frustrating at times, and I learned a few things along the way, but overall, this is definitely one to own if you’re looking to play a classic space 4X, as it still holds up and runs beautifully via DOSBox. I just think it’s hilarious how warmongering the AI gets, then sues for peace a few days later. Silly antagonizer patch. :) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!