Hello my friends, and welcome back to Stellaris! In this entry, I meet a new neighbor who’s totally overwhelmed me in terms of military and economic might. The upside to this is that they kinda like me, or at least don’t see me as a threat. The downside is that because of their location, I’m now completely bottled in, so I have to work with the systems I have until I can find some way to expand, either through open borders or some other method. It’s a tad frustrating to already be bottled up as I am, but that’s okay, maybe for the next week we’ll try a new race…
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.