Welcome back to Ascendancy my friends! In this entry, all kinds of frakked up stuff happens! Pardon the cursing, but I’m kinda mad. ;) Not ONLY was I stupid enough to somehow click the abandon button for an entire shipyard, making it just GO THE FUCK AWAY, somehow in losing “control” of a system, I lost my most recent ship along with it? Why? NO IDEA. Gotta read the strategy guide I guess, but C’MON that was a big ship that took forever to build. FUCK. This was a frustrating session to be sure, but I’m still having a grand time with this game! Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.