Welcome back to this final entry looking at Tharsis, my friends! In this entry, I realize this really isn’t a game for me. It’s too emotionally draining, too anxiety-making, too panic-causing. This is less having to do with the game than with some weird, emotional, irrational anxious empathy I seem to have around games like this and FTL. I get too…connected to my crewmates that sending them to their death — which, c’mon, I always do — just fills me with stress, anxiety and a teensy bit of panic. This is a solid game that I know a lot of people love. It just really, super isn’t for me.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!