Welcome back to Children of a Dead Earth, my friends! In this entry, I try to take on one final mission, my brain is so mushy that I can’t even recall it’s name. I have to rendezvous with a disabled ship orbiting an Lagrange point, which is its own type of gravitational weirdness. Not only does the increased scale throw me off, but the orbital and gravitational challenges as well, so I do not pass this mission. Is it for lack of trying? Hell no. Regardless, I kinda love this game, mostly for its UI, but also for its gameplay. This is a challenging game and makes no bones about it. But if you love this kind of thing, you will love this game. Love.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Podcast #252 - Starfighter: Infinity 06/19/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week, we'll be talking to the developer of the fantastic space MMO, Starfighter: Infinity.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.