Welcome back to Sword of the Stars my friends! This session was fairly explosive, as an unknown threat only known as The Herald attacked my home world seemingly out of nowhere! Thousands were lost planetside. and while the battle was a draw, my planet went from 100 to 51 percent morale due to the effects of his attack/bombardment. I’m gonna find and KILL him! I also need to take care of the threat in my back yard with the Liirian threat, which I’m gearing up to do with a bunch of cruisers getting into position. Oh yeah, I researched cruisers. TIME TO KICK SOME ASS. I also saw the AI effectively defend a planet from a much larger force of destroyers, which again shows just how competent this AI is. This game really is a treat.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.