Welcome back to Sword of the Stars my friends! This session was fairly explosive, as an unknown threat only known as The Herald attacked my home world seemingly out of nowhere! Thousands were lost planetside. and while the battle was a draw, my planet went from 100 to 51 percent morale due to the effects of his attack/bombardment. I’m gonna find and KILL him! I also need to take care of the threat in my back yard with the Liirian threat, which I’m gearing up to do with a bunch of cruisers getting into position. Oh yeah, I researched cruisers. TIME TO KICK SOME ASS. I also saw the AI effectively defend a planet from a much larger force of destroyers, which again shows just how competent this AI is. This game really is a treat.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!