Welcome back to Starflight my friends! In this entry, I had to start with a new ship and a new crew. Thankfully, I am able to not only recommend the planet from earlier — which was protected by a drone — from colonization, but I was FINALLY able to convince the Mechans to let me orbit their protect planet that they called Haven. Recommending THAT planet for colonization got me a NICE tidy sum, which I used to improve my ship and crew. I then went back to that planet and had one of the best mining runs I’ve ever had, so much so I had to dump stuff in order to leave, since my cargo hold couldn’t carry it all. It was a very profitable run that leaves me much better equipped, since I was able to get an artifact that shields my terrain vehicle (so hopefully no more dead crew). Yay!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Podcast #252 - Starfighter: Infinity 06/19/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week, we'll be talking to the developer of the fantastic space MMO, Starfighter: Infinity.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.