Welcome back to Starflight, my friends! In this final video entry, I finally, FINALLY get to show you this game’s high-larry-ous copy protection scheme. Beyond that I do a bit more mining and get a ton of coin to upgrade my ship and crew. Folks, if you’ve not played this game, you need to, if only for a little while, to just understand the possibilities available to you. This is a whole galaxy of adventure on, at the time, two low-density floppies, and it’s an amazing achievement to see how much is in this game, from alien encounters to entire planets and much more. It’s an amazing game that, beyond its sequel three years later, has yet to be fully duplicated. Games have come close, such as Star Control 2 and 3, but none have matched the sheer majesty of this game. You owe it to yourself to try this game out, warts and all.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.