Welcome back to STAR-BOX my friends! I gotta tell y’all, this is a weird game, to be sure, but it’s quirkiness is something I’m finding really endearing. It reminds me of older space games we might’ve gotten in the mid 2000s from Eastern European developers that had some great gameplay but LOTS of oddness to it. I really think this is something interesting going on here. In this entry I do a bunch of missions in order to gain money and equipment, and while it’s a crazy time, it’s also a fun one. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Podcast #252 - Starfighter: Infinity 06/19/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week, we'll be talking to the developer of the fantastic space MMO, Starfighter: Infinity.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.