Hello my friends, and welcome to Beyond Sol! In this game, you’re the leader of a newly-established city-state on the rim of Sol-controlled space. The Sol system is dying, so new frontiers need to be conquered and exploited in order to guarantee humanity’s survival. Therefore, you will not only need to lead your own city-state and help it survive and thrive, but co-exist (either peacefully or…not) with other city-states looking for a piece of the same pie. With your fleet, you’ll cross the map for valuable resources, pirates to fight, freighters to save and much more. In this first entry, I establish my new city state in, what I feel, is a pretty sweet area of the map, then work to establish my city as a center of trade and commerce. While I build my city, I also fend off pirates and help friends in distress, all while trying to gather materials to expand and upgrade my ship and my city. It’s a really fun time in a REALLY fun game, so I encourage you to check it out, and thank you for watching.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!