Welcome back to Polaris Sector my friends! In this entry, I start a new game, only this time I turn pirates off, which makes the game a much more relaxing experience. This way I can focus on my favorite of the 4 Xs, exploration and expansion, and I have a nice little burgeoning empire by the time I meet my new neighbors. I now focus on growing my own empire through research and expansion, trying to colonize every planet I can to keep the resources in my empire flowing. Now to just deal with the neighbors…
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!