Approaching Infinity has been in the works for a while, having both a successful Kickstarter along with a publishing deal with Shrapnel Games, it’s an example of early access game development done right, in my opinion. Last month the game was finally released, and it’s really an excellent roguelike with a ton of gameplay to offer. In this video, I try to show how many of the gameplay systems work to give you an idea as to how much fun the game is, and whether it’s worth your gaming dollar. I think it is, personally, but hopefully after watching this video, you’ll be able to make the decision for yourself. Enjoy the video, and thanks for watching. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Critical Mass 01/15/2018 – 01/19/2018 This week, we'll look at the classic 90s top down tactical space game, Critical Mass!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Privateer 01/22/2018 – 02/02/2018 I realized recently I'd never recorded a Wing Commander game, so why not start with the best one? This game is seminal enough, and important enough, that it's getting some extra time. ;)
- Podcast #233 - Can You Go Home Again? 01/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:00 AM For this episode, we'll revisit three games we played when we were twenty, and see if they still hold up today.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Board Game Night! 01/25/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Every fourth Thursday of the month, we'll play a board game!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 01/28/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This quarter, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!