Welcome back to Millennia: Altered Destinies my friends! In this entry, now that all four races have been seeded, I jump forward in time to help these races with their crises. First, after figuring out the stupid map (there’s no way to move it around, seriously), I help the Reptoids by fighting off a Hood attack (after I find out out to fight back, of course, which is ridiculously arcadey but still kinda fun). I then help the Piscenes successfully choose their next leader. Finally, I help the Reptoids fight off (in the figurative sense) a nearly-cataclysmic sandstorm that might’ve wiped them out had they stuck to their original plan. It’s not easy being Doctor Wh…er…I mean this guy…
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!