Welcome to Millennia: Altered Destinies my friends! In this very unique space game from 1995, you not only travel through space, but through time as well. Your goal is to seed and then guide four species through time to get to a point where they can help you fight off the evil Microids before they can spread throughout the entire galaxy. Species need to be seeded on the proper planets, then guides through various crises in their history in order to survive (because they clearly won’t survive on their own), so they can eventually grow and become advanced enough to help you gain the equipment you need not only to fight off the Microids, but to get back home to our dimension. It’s a very odd,unique and at times maddening game that I hope you’ll enjoy watching me play through. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.