Welcome back to Master of Orion! In this entry, a TON of stuff happens, and I lose track of time because of it. First, I lose a colony to revolt thanks to some spies, even though I HAD A SPY ON THE PLANET. Dammit that’s annoying. I then go into an alliance with the Terrans, who then, THE VERY NEXT TURN, declare war on the Bulrathi, who are my buddies! Dammit! Thankfully I’ve got the resources to not only fortify my own systems, but build a stronger military in case I get attack. Sadly my other friends, the Meklars, are simply wiped out due to all these damned wars! Overall I like this game. It’s fun, spirited and offers just enough to get that one more turn vibe going.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.