Welcome back to Master of Orion! In this entry, a TON of stuff happens, and I lose track of time because of it. First, I lose a colony to revolt thanks to some spies, even though I HAD A SPY ON THE PLANET. Dammit that’s annoying. I then go into an alliance with the Terrans, who then, THE VERY NEXT TURN, declare war on the Bulrathi, who are my buddies! Dammit! Thankfully I’ve got the resources to not only fortify my own systems, but build a stronger military in case I get attack. Sadly my other friends, the Meklars, are simply wiped out due to all these damned wars! Overall I like this game. It’s fun, spirited and offers just enough to get that one more turn vibe going.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.