Welcome back to Independence War my friends! In this entry of the game, I try to take on the mission, “The Siege”, but sadly the game kept crashing. This was clearly an issue with the game being in windowed mode, as the mission ran fine using the normal GOG-provided shortcut via Galaxy, so you shouldn’t have the same issues I had. Regardless, since I have this technical foible, I decide to load up the expansion pack, Defiance, and play the lone mission, “Indie Patrol.” Windowed mode killed me again, as the game ran so fast it was near impossible to control. Regardless, I’m likely gonna keep playing, as this game is a ton of fun and the campaign is just a hoot. If you’ve not played this one, you need to. Seriously, you need to. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.