Welcome back to Star Ruler 2 my friends! In this entry I am further shown how different Star Ruler 2 is as a 4X. While all the Xs are there, the interrelationships are far, far different, and that’s what I’m trying to figure out. I this game, I might have spread myself too thinly trying to level up all my planets, so my next game might need better focus, whether on fleet or planet leveling, but it’ll be fun to find out. I’m actually really enjoying screwing up in this game, because it begins to get my brain working on how to fix things, which again, way different here than other 4Xs, and that’s a good thing.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!