Welcome back to Star Ruler 2 my friends! In this entry I am further shown how different Star Ruler 2 is as a 4X. While all the Xs are there, the interrelationships are far, far different, and that’s what I’m trying to figure out. I this game, I might have spread myself too thinly trying to level up all my planets, so my next game might need better focus, whether on fleet or planet leveling, but it’ll be fun to find out. I’m actually really enjoying screwing up in this game, because it begins to get my brain working on how to fix things, which again, way different here than other 4Xs, and that’s a good thing.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.