Welcome to Halcyon 6, my friends! This crew/station/fleet management and combat game had a wonderfully successful Kickstarter last year, and is about to come out of early access! I realize now I should’ve backed at the soundtrack level. Anyway, this roguelike thingy has both space and ground combat, station and resource management, research and more. The writing is hilarious and charming, the graphics, also charming, and the gameplay is really a lot of fun. I’ve got about two hours into the game so far and it’s just been a blast. If you like FTL-style games, but with even more stuff to do, you need to check this one out, it’s really something.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.