Welcome back to this entry of Independence War my friends! In the first mission for this entry, entitled “Routine Patrol,” it’s anything but. We not only find a damaged ship on the brink of exploding, but some sneaky indies. Those devils. We take ’em down, but not before they damage my wingman and kill her captain. Bastards. No time for grief though, as “A New Force” has me shuttling a fleet admiral to a secret test of a new weapon. The test goes well, but is sighted by the indies. I fail to take out the spy ship, which I hated doing, but it felt like the right thing to do. I will likely go back and do it again off camera to get it right. I hope.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!